Saturday, May 5, 2007

Welcome!


My name is Zahran, I was born on 18-1-1987 in the UAE in Abu Dhabi. First, I live with my family in Al Mushrife area then we moved to Al Moroor area, but I am not happy in this home because I lived in our old house for twenty years and I miss our friends and neighbors.I studied in Abdullah Bin Otaiba School for 6 years. Then I studied 3 years in Al Qurtobi School then I studied in Khalifa Bin Zayed High School. After I finished high school and then I joined Abu Dhabi Men’s College in 2004. There I study civil engineering and my sponsor is the municipality.In my free time I like to play football, billiards and bowling. Also I like to watch movies and football matches. I like to go to the gym to do some exercises. My favorite teams in the world are Barcelona and Inter Milan and in the UAE it is Al Ain. In this blog I will talk about the global warming .

No comments: